Linux installation

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Mon May 29 11:49:42 EDT 2006

Bob Warren wrote:

Richard (and others): Please let me know if this module is of any real
use to you. If so, I will try to improve my RB project to include error
handling, OK? But not tonight, Josephine!
----------------
Well, as usual Mr Ken Ray is all quiet there in the wings, and then BAM!
He comes up with a ready solution! Pity I didn't see it before working
out the problems I was having with my own routine, but never mind, it's
all good didactics. I also see that there are also other Linux wizards
out there, but normally they keep quiet. Am I the only one with a big mouth?

Regardless of Richard's need of the module I produced, I'll include the
error handling anyway just for good measure. But I have other stuff to
do today - tomorrow perhaps. I'll let you know when the hopefully more
reliable module is available.

Regards to all,
Bob