Directory Walker Conundrum

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun May 28 22:47:30 EDT 2006

David and Alex, Aloha, Thank you!

I always tell people "Oh yes, the other thing about Revolution, is,
its rare not to get a solution with 18 hours...."

Of course, only if you don't ask for the Cheese In The Moon... no one
responded to my query as to whether  one could apply unsharpMask to a
photo in revolution. Like a great sage once said: "You can do
anything, but don't try to fly like a bird."

Sivakatirswami