audio file volume levels

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat May 27 14:01:23 EDT 2006

Good old SoundEdit 16 ! Great app.

Converts anything to anything (except broadcast Waves, which hadn't
been invented yet!). It can even deal with old Hypercard sound
resources and convert them to aiff or whatever. It used to seem slow
and sluggish, but on today's machines it's quite zippy.

Yep. I just checked in Mac OS 10.4.6 in Classic -- The little sucker
is on the drive and works great- IN CLASSIC.

several copies are on Ebay right now at about $40, including the
multitrack editor DECK, brand new.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Macromedia-SoundEdit-16-DEC-II-V2-5-MAC-NEW-BOX_W0QQitemZ9709058316QQcategoryZ80319QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This would be the one app I'd keep OS 9 for (outside of Hypercard).

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o