First record status inconsistent using SQLite

David Vaughan dvk at dvkconsult.com.au
Sat May 27 00:21:36 EDT 2006

On 27/05/2006, at 12:30, Kay C Lan wrote:
> ...BUT once you move
> away from these, moving back to them using 'previous' or 'next'
> will not
> result in them be recognised, you need to try an move past them, then
> they'll be recognised.

I recognise it but it leaves me thinking that the old names
"revdb_isbof" and "revdb_iseof" were more accurate descriptors than
the new synonyms"revCurrentRecordIsFirst" or
"revCurrentRecordIsLast". They could be changed to
"revNoPreviousRecord" and "revNoNextRecord" when they would fit their
dictionary descriptions. I will BugZilla it but somehow I do not see
this piece of documentation semantics hitting a high on their ToDo
list. It will just have to be rediscovered by new users as they reach
it.

cheers
David