The ssl library again

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Fri May 26 13:08:10 EDT 2006

One small piece of the puzzle - through playing around with the  curl
--trace option in the terminal, I was able to discover that the
certificate it uses is:
/usr/share/curl/curl-ca-bundle.crt (this is Mac OS 10.4.6, presumably
this will be fairly consistent on macs).

Setting the sslcertificates to this now means that I can get the wsdl
without using the shell, and with verification on, though every other
attempt (or thereabouts) times out.

Still, this is progress!

best,

Mark