First record status inconsistent using SQLite

David Vaughan dvk at dvkconsult.com.au
Fri May 26 05:14:56 EDT 2006

On 26/05/2006, at 19:02, Jan Schenkel wrote:

> I remember an old discussion about when exactly you
> were at the end of a cursor: on the last record, or
> after you call revdb_movenext on the last record?
> FoxPro seemed to think that the EOF() was _after_ the
> last record, not on it.

I do not particularly mind which standard is adopted; rather, I am
bothered by the fact that _isbof acts inconsistently and the RR
function names CurrentRecordIsFirst and CurrentRecordIsLast appear to
take one position on the above question in their names but to behave
otherwise.

Posting here was a bit of a scattergun in that I expect that it will
be read by all who might have an answer or be in a position to deny
that the problem lies with them. If I can get that resolved, then I
can post the bug in the right place :-)

regards
David