video at the conference?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu May 25 01:11:44 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Sorry, just found this thread as I've been away from the list. My wife and I
are in the process of adopting a lovely little 10 year old girl (who will be
at the conference;-) and it's been way too hectic the last week or so. Does
put a smidge of perspective on things!

I'll get with Dan and talk this over and get back to you on what we're
doing. There are a couple of ideas going forth. Last year we had some
problems getting speakers to OK distribution of media for sale. In fact, we
had just about every session audio tracks and many video tracks as well.
Afterwards, we could never get it coordinated to move forward, and the
amount of time editing ruled out distribution for free. So, we just posted a
few of Mark's videos, (great job Mark), and left it at that.

Dan and I have already been discussing what to do this year. We'll be sure
and let everyone know what we end up with!

best,
Chipp