date anomalies when converting to seconds

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu May 25 01:00:11 EDT 2006

> The doc statement, 'The dateItems does not change ...[is] an invariant
> form
> that won't change' without any reference to a limitation, may have led
> me
> down the garden path to think that it didn't suffer from a year XX
> limit.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out.

You are most welcome, Kay.

Back in the days of HyperCard I distributed a commercial biorhythm
charting stack (Yves Coppe & I have a Revolution version in the works);
so I had to learn to deal with dates spanning at least a century.

I continue to prefer Julian notation personally.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company