bug, strange behaviour of libraryStack.

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 25 00:07:54 EDT 2006

Andre Garzia wrote:
> Dar,
>
> I thought of that too, no libraryStack touches the global. The first
> thing I thought (after hitting my head in the wall a little) was: "hey,
> I must be emptying the global somewhere in the libraryStack of the
> mainStack", but no, I never touch it...
>
> its very strange. I am now double checking my code. Also, removing the
> 'library' call made everything work again...

The "library" command is relatively new, compared to other options. Does
the same thing happen if you instead use "start using stack <whatever>"
or "insert script of stack <whatever> into back"? These two commands
produce the same results and have been in the language longer. If those
work and "library" doesn't, then you may have found a new...feature.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com