Shell Commands

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 08:43:56 EDT 2006

I was playing with the trial version of SuperCard 4.5 and discovered a demo stack that very nicely demonstrates the use of shell commands with Mac OS X - so I have ported part of it to RunRev and it is now available at:

"Mac OSX Tools.rev"

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006