userspace

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 23 18:45:10 EDT 2006

Hi Claudi,

I would upload a demo stack to RevOnline, with a button that gives
easy access to your web site. From there, people could download
whatever they like and you can keep track of download statistics.
That way, people might get interested in your other work as well.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 24-mei-2006, om 0:17 heeft Claudi Cornaz het volgende geschreven: