Creating externals for Revolution

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 23 10:59:52 EDT 2006

Hi,

Everyone who contacted me, many thanks. It now appears that Panther
is the problem. XCode for Panther is a little different. We will
probably update the machine used for creating externals, but if
someone has a simple external that is known to compile correctly with
XCode on Panther, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 22-mei-2006, om 20:02 heeft Mark Schonewille het volgende geschreven: