Splash Screen Strategy

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue May 23 00:29:07 EDT 2006

Again,

Does it need to be streaming/live?  Or could it survive/have a paying
audience if it were to be audited?

I'm reasonably certain a decent job could be done with editing, etc.  As
long as the audio's clear, you can always edit out bad video and
substitute screen shots, bullet points, etc.

I'm certain Mark can do a fine job!

Judy