Splash Screen Strategy

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon May 22 23:45:23 EDT 2006

On May 22, 2006, at 12:46 AM, Dan Shafer wrote:

> We have been discussing an alternative way of providing content to
> those who
> can't attend the conference. It isn't clear yet how or if we will
> do that.
> Anything we do requires additional effort and since we can't easily
> gauge
> the demand, we're kind of shooting in the dark a bit.

Hi Dan,

If you want more unprofessional off the cuff video like last year, I
would be more than happy to do it again.  Maybe Chris and I can do it
together.  If you are going after something polished, then I
completely understand and will be a happy just the same.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com