date anomalies when converting to seconds

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Mon May 22 17:03:00 EDT 2006

Jim,

I owe you an apology. You were correct. This problem is tied to
daylight savings. I realized that after taking your advice and
looking at the list archives. Fortunately, with some suggestions and
code from Sarah Reichelt, I was able to workaround the problem, I
think. Further testing will tell for sure.

So thank you. And thank you, Sarah, for your wonderful DateTime
library. Saved me a lot of work.

Chris

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally