Math problems?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun May 21 20:32:25 EDT 2006

On May 21, 2006, at 5:48 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Tacking an
> empty string before truncating always gives the correct answer.

There are values for numberFormat that will break that. So, perhaps a
value for numberFormat will need to be specified if that is the new
trunc().

I had one time wondered if the fuzziness of Revolution numeric
equality was based on the equality of formatted strings, but it does
not seem to be.  For that reason, I think the adjustment to trunc()
should be based on the same method, not on string formatting.

Dar Scott