Implementation of a database

Ian McKnight iangmcknight at googlemail.com
Sun May 21 04:11:15 EDT 2006

Hi Mark and Rob

Thank you both for your advice. While my preference is a one record
per card setup I have actually been attempting to implement this using
custom properties and will now continue along these lines.

The problem being coded for (School Rolls essentially) is currently
solved using an Excel spreadsheet with an Access database storing
address & contact details and report production. I am attempting to
roll these two functions together into one app, I know that Rev Media
has no database connectivity built-in so I had planned to code the
searching and sorting myself as the DB side of things is quite limited
(simple sorting and seraching.)

Thanks again

Regards

Ian McKnight