opening email app in Windows

Peter Brigham pmbrig at comcast.net
Sat May 20 21:35:35 EDT 2006

On Sat, 20 May 2006 12:58:13 +0200 Mark Schonewille
<m.schonewille at hidden> wrote:

Re: opening email app in Windows

Hi Peter,

If you don't specify an e-mail address with revGoURL or revMail, it
still works. So, I'd assume that not leaving %L empty doesn't do any
harm. It is surely worth a try.

Best,

Mark

Yes, but the problem is that in both cases (revmail ""   or
revGoURL "mailto:"  -- using empty parameters) a new email message is
opened. That's what I don't want. I just want the email app window
activated.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig/

~~~~
Football combines two of the worst things in American life. It
is violence punctuated by committee meetings.
                 -- George Will
~~~~