Lurkers of the List Unite and Take Over

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 20 16:18:22 EDT 2006

Hi Anyone,

If you are near Denver and hesitate to accept Bill's offer, I'd
recommend grabbing this opportunity. It's really cool. I hope that an
official beta release will appear soon.

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Salery is the easiest way to set up your own web store: http://
www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 20-mei-2006, om 22:06 heeft William Griffin het volgende geschreven: