[ANN] - Text Import Wizard example

mfstuart at cox.net mfstuart at cox.net
Fri May 19 17:59:35 EDT 2006

Hi all,

After a many days of creating this little project, I thought I'd share it with you all.
It's really my first completed application in Rev.
I've loaded it up to the Programming / User Space, if you are interested.

Here's the verbage on it:
Reads a predefined columnar text file, with options.
Sample text to try. Copy the text below to the clickboard
and then paste into a text file.
Save the text file. Use it in the File name option.

If anyone has some improvement suggestions, they will
be appreciated and added to the project as I recieve them.

Regards,
Mark Stuart