How do I put Toolbox objects into a table control?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 19 07:41:21 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,

It is easy enough to make a group with the objects you need. Then
make another group and if you want to add an item to your list, copy
group 1 into group 2. After correctly positioning the objects, you
can obtain a table effect.

You could also check out Shao Sean's impressive list box library:

<http://66.160.136.21/shaosean/objects/objListbox.php>

Although it is "still in development", I believe it works pretty well.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk