Splash Screen Strategy

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu May 18 16:02:09 EDT 2006

Hi Todd,

I use MagicCarpet to manage all my MainStacks and SubStacks (I call
plugins). I know you already have a copy. I'll be talking a bit more about
some of the new things I'm doing with auto-updating architectures at RevCon
and hope to see you there.

Contact me offlist if you need more info right away.

best,
Chipp