images in cross-platform stacks

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu May 18 00:49:55 EDT 2006

Sarah,

I just checked and the G4 15 inch Laptop is using 1.8 and is plugged
into my 23 Cinema HD Display which is default set to 2.2

So the laptop is still 1.8

On my Sony laptop the gamma is 2.2 and on the 17 Sony flat screen it
is also 2.2

I think Apple is changing in the HD displays. I wonder what the new
Intel Macs are set to?

Tom