More cross-platform info needed - menus

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon May 15 11:32:38 EDT 2006

Sarah,

It is my experience that if a preference area holds selection options
for a particular tool or aspect of a document then "Options" is used
as a preference menu item. Microsoft Word uses a "Properties" menu
for the document properties and an "Options" menu for Tool settings.

Revolution uses Edit Menu - Preferences

Both MS Office and Revolution use File - Exit and not Quit.

I have seen many other configurations but these seem standard.

Tom