RecordInput from USB Microphones not available?

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Sat May 13 20:09:13 EDT 2006

Katir,
I use my USB adapter for recording with rev all the time. (OSX). Just go to the system preferences -> sound -> input and select your USB device (needs to be plugged in, of course.) I haven't tried selecting it via rev, though.

You _may_ have to do this before starting rev. I'm pretty sure I had to restart Audacity before it would recognize it...or was that Win98?....

Anyhow, it's very doable.