"Smart Save" stack modified

Paul Claude paulclaude at postino.it
Fri May 12 07:34:55 EDT 2006

I'm an user of the "Smart Save" stack (of the great Frederic Rinaldi; I'm a
Frederic's fan from the times of HyperCard).

Recently, for my personal needs, I've made a modified version of "Smart
Save" stack and I've decided to post it here for anyone who should like it.

My modified stack has only 5 radio buttons (0 - 1 min - 5 min - 10 min - 15
min), and uses the revSave command to made a quickest save of mainstacks and
substacks. The stack is also smaller (I've always little space on my monitor
screen) and has a new button to instantly "save now". You should put this
stack in the plug-ins folder, as the original one.

You may find it at:

http://www.ziggy-soft.com/z_progs/revSmartSaveMod_1.rev

Hope this may be useful for you.

Greetings