Put URL failing -- HTTP header problems?

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Wed May 10 03:11:09 EDT 2006

On 10 May 2006, at 05:43, Sivakatirswami wrote:

> I think I am close the source of the problem which at this point I
> take to be the spurious introduction of "char[13]" into what should
> be line delimited lists. Where this char(13) is present in a GET
> request URL, libURL fails. (of course)

Perhaps libUrl should do more to check the formatting of the passed
url. Right now it strips leading and trailing white space (space,
tab, and return)). But it doesn't strip numToChar(13).

However, even if it checked that the url string was a single line, it
would get caught out by a numToChar(13) such as the one in your url.

Anyway, I'm glad you found the problem.

Cheers
Dave