How to stop tabbing

Todd Geist tg.lists at geistinteractive.com
Tue May 9 15:43:58 EDT 2006

On May 9, 2006, at 12:26 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Hi Todd,
>
> You should be able to shift-click on altFldHeader and designate it
> to show only 2 fields.
>
> best,
>
> Chipp

I am not getting an option for the number of fields (Columns).  I did
the first time, but not after that.  The custom property altNumCol is
set to 2.

I deleted altFldHeader and then put it back running through the setup
again.  It recognized that there were two columns and created two
column headers.

But still when I tab out of the 2nd column the cursor moves to a 3rd
very narrow column that suddenly appears.

But why would altFldHeader have anything to do with it?  Should the
field itself control how a "Tab" behaves.

Rev 2.7.1 by the way.

Thanks

todd

--