Small caps in unicode field

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Tue May 9 11:22:23 EDT 2006

Hi all,

How can I display small caps in a field? I have set the textfont to
the opentype font "Warnock Pro,utf-8" and the font contains glyphs
for small caps. They are in the range unicode glyph 273 to 298. So I
tried to set the htmltext to đ or đ tried copy-pasting
from InDesign and FontGridMac / FontExplorer, but nothing seems to
work. I cannot figure out how to do this.

To me it is not important how to type these characters. I just want
to display an HTML file (made by me) that contains these characters
correctly. So what should the HTML file look like and how should the
filed be set up?

Any hints?

Terry