Location of cloned stack

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Mon May 8 23:39:19 EDT 2006

Hi James,

When you clone a stack:

- The topLeft of the defaultStack is the point of reference for placing
the clone, *no matter which stack that may be*. I've had it be a palette
when I meant for it to be a regular stack. To avoid that, just set the
defaultStack immediately before cloning.

- When created, the topLeft of the clone will be offset 32 pixels from
the topLeft of the defaultStack. I don't think you can stop that from
happening.

HTH -
Phil Davis