table viewer - SQL - Rev

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 13:43:15 EDT 2006

I have used Access and Fox Pro on Windows, and use Excel on the Mac to view
tables of data from different sources where I can apply filtering and
sorting to find data errors/omissions in a table view.

 Is there such a program for the Mac that can handle more than 65000 rows
(limit in Excel) for table viewing?

I am running OSX 10.4.6, and have not ventured in to the world of SQL yet.
The critical aspect at the moment is to view data from other sources to see
if it will be useful for a database structure.  Simple filtering and sorting
are all that would be required.

Eventually all this would be handled in Rev + SQL, but I need to find the
right data, then build a data base solution.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas