Implementation of serial number

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at dmp-int.com
Sat May 6 06:13:48 EDT 2006

A very good day to you all!

I am in the progress of finalising a small commercial program for the
graphic industry: select one or more PDF files and have Adobe
InDesign put them in the correct location and order to create
impositions.

Everything is working the way it should, so now I am thinking to add
a serial number to the program, but have nu idea where to start...
I cannot rely on an online database with predefined serial numbers.
People interested in the program can pay through PayPal on our
website and then download the program.

I don't mind sending them a serial number manually when I receive the
payment, but how do I create this serialnumber without every-time
having to create a new stand-alone for this serial?
Has anyone an idea how to set this up?

Any ideas are welcome, many thanks in advance!

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers
Digital Media Partners bvba
Tel. +32 (0)477 / 739 530