QT and standalones -- incompatible?

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Fri May 5 19:53:43 EDT 2006

Hi Bob

You're welcome.  I've had many very helpful suggestions from this
list, so it's only right that I chip in with some help as well!

This list is the BIGGEST selling point for Rev - fast help from
friendly people, what more can a stressed out programmer ask for!!

Cheers

Peter

--
Peter Reid
Reid-IT Limited, Loughborough, Leics., UK
E-mail: preid at reidit.co.uk
Web: http://www.reidit.co.uk