Popup problem under Windows

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 5 16:55:41 EDT 2006

Hello Francis,

Why don't you use a mouseDown handler instead of a mouseUp handler?
Is the actual popup menu visible? What happens if you try to recreate
it by duplicating one of the correctly working buttons and adjusting
that?

I have lots to do this weekend, but you can send me your stack if you
like. Also, the guys (and sometimes gals) at ChatRev are really good
at solving this kind of problems. Why don't you pop up in the chat
for a change? Clients are available in RevOnline, at http://economy-x-
talk.com/chatrev.html and http://chatrev.bjoernke.com.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 5-mei-2006, om 21:49 heeft Francis Nugent Dixon het volgende
geschreven: