Exernal SDK

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri May 5 04:30:29 EDT 2006

Hello,

Economy-x-Talk is working on an external. Currently, we have a
working application and now want to make an external out of it.
Unfortunately, we cannot get the external in de SDK to work. So, I
have two questions.

Who got the external in de SDK to work and what did you have to do
for it, exactly? Does anyone have a simple external that we could use
as a reference for our own work? Currently, we are working on a Mac
OS X version and intend to create a Windows version as well.

The first who helps us gets a free license for the external, as soon
as it is released.

Best regards,

Mark

--