Process, anyone?

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.Co.NZ
Thu May 4 21:47:45 EDT 2006

After days of chasing down and testing every possible idea and suggestion, I
have come to the Oracle.

Can anyone out there tell me what is the best solution for this problem?

A stand-alone app doesn't delete itself out of the Windows Task Manager list
when the stand-alone app is closed. The app remains in the processes list
and each time it is used another copy is left.

It would seem to be the old problem of bleeding software, but I am sure
there is a Revolution answer to cure it.