Saving in Legacy Format: RR Media.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 12:31:58 EDT 2006

That depends entirely on whether RR Media is meant to be viewed as a totally new product that in some way stands apart from the other current and past offerings of Runtime Revolution (the company) or as a program within an 'evolutionary' family that is both backwards and forwards compatible.

My experience since I recieved my copy of RR Media, sadly, seems to favour the first view. Had I known that, prior to ordering it, I would have bought either a Dreamcard upgrade or full-blown Runtime Revolution instead.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006