links in htmlText

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 10:30:59 EDT 2006

I have not done this part before, but Rev is not a web browser, but it does
do html *formatting* of text and allows characters in a field to have a link
property defined.

I think you need to set the link for a run of characters to the 'target' you
would like to access.  The link text could also just call a handler.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas