Revolution Syntax Quick Reference

Paul Claude paulclaude at postino.it
Wed May 3 02:42:20 EDT 2006

Some time ago, I asked to the Revolution's staff for a printable language
guide  in PDF format, to easily print it and use it in developing
Revolution's applications. Geoff Canyon - from Runtime Revolution - told me
that "The online documentation can be exported using the stack available
at...Be aware that it's very big -- about 4000 pages."

   Well, as I cannot print 4000 pages of documentation, I answered to Geoff
that I would have liked to create a short guide for me and for any other
Revolution's user.

   That's it. This is a little language reference of Revolution 2.0.2,
including syntax, examples and a short summary, exported from the Transcript
Dictionary stack - all in 43 pages - in  PDF format (A4 paper size).

http://www.ziggy-soft.com/z_progs/Revolution%20Quick%20Reference.zip

   I hope it may be useful for the Rev community.

Greetings

Paul Claude