relative paths

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 2 05:37:50 EDT 2006

Hi Viktoras,

You could set the defaultfolder to the path to your stack.

put the defaultFolder into myFldr
set the itemDel to "/"
set the defaultFolder to ¬
   item 1 to -2 of the effective filename of me
put myData into url "file:/my file.txt"
put myMoreData into url "file:/folder/file.txt"
set the defaultFolder to myFldr

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 2-mei-2006, om 10:56 heeft Viktoras Didziulis het volgende
geschreven: