ASCII Font?

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Mon May 1 14:57:15 EDT 2006

> Does anyone know where to find a special font that was created way back
in
> the dim times (OS 7, I believe) that displayed for each character slot a
> reduced character with the corresponding ASCII codes directly beneath
them?
> I'm *dying* for this font, as it is a real help in debugging oddly
formatted
> text...

Ken,

For the purpose you describe, you can probably use this to -make- an ASCII
font. This service used to be free, but now it costs $9 per font. I used
it and it works pretty good. You write (or type) onto the template what
you want each letter to look like, upload it, and a font file is
auto-generated.

http://www.fontifier.com/

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>