Is WMV possible in Rev

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 1 06:57:02 EDT 2006

Jesse,

Have you tried Flip4Mac? Having to install additional software is not
very attractive for software that is distributed, but if re-encoding
is not an option, Flip4Mac might be the solution.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 1-mei-2006, om 2:08 heeft Jesse Sng het volgende geschreven: