ODBC connection to MS SQL 2000 help needed

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Thu Mar 30 19:18:07 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

I voted on this bug using RevZilla.

BTW: how many times can one vote on a bug?

The option in RevZilla allows me to vote as many times as I want - with
the count option. :-)

Well, after reading the bug Description, I'm getting a little
disappointed with Rev Studio

for database access. I'm loving the rest of the features, but these are
serious flaws in the product

from a company that markets their software as a RAD database development
tool.

Here's a snippet from the following RunRev web site that drew me to
finally buy the product:

http://revstudio.runrev.com/you_can_make.php#enterprise

>From the 3rd paragraph of the 4th section titled "Rapid prototyping &
database GUIs":

"With full support for databases, including access to open source
databases such as MySQL,

you can build a custom database solution for your business in minutes.

Access the database using our point and click tools. Add more complex
functionality or

get right down to the SQL itself. Add any level of client functionality,

making your solution perform like a true application."