How I can show image on stack by script and insert or update or delete or select image on stack into Database?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Mar 31 07:03:27 EST 2006

Salaam Supote,

> Hi everybody
>
>       Why I can't to show image on stack by script?

maybe you didn't try hard enough? ,-)

> I want to know syntax  that use  to show image?

If you already have an image object in your stack:
1. reference an image:
set the filename of img "your image here" to "path/to/your/image/
here.jpg"

2. import an image file into your image:
put url("binfile:path/to/your/image/here.jpg") into img "your image
here"

If you need to create a new an image object in your stack:
1. reference an image:
create img
set the filename of last img to "path/to/your/image/here.jpg"

2. import a new image file:
import paint from file "path/to/your/image/here.jpg"

This also creates a new image.

> In addition, how to insert or update or delete or select image on
> stack into Database(Sybase)?
> Please suggest me. Thank you very much.

Sorry, i have little to no experience with databes.

> Best Regard,
> Supote Songthammawat

Regards

Klaus Major