OT: Apple at 30 - My Piece of the Big Fruit

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Mar 30 21:49:05 EST 2006

On Mar 30, 2006, at 11:43 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Chipp Walters wrote:
>
>> I still don't understand why I can't resize a window from any
>> side :-(
>
> Funny, whenever I use Windows I wonder why I can't move a window
> from any side.  :(

The joy of difference... :)

what about me that love my mac but hate the finder... Why, for the
love of God, can't we mount a FTP drive as a Read and Write volume?
Even I can implement a simple finder-like solution in Rev that can do
that, why Billions-worth Apple can't Fix The Finder!!!! Why can't we
search the extended attributes, why the thing must stop responding
for freaking 45s on a network disconnect... I wonder why...

sorry, I just had some trouble with finder some minutes ago and
needed a relaunch...