preOpenStack, openStack in Card 1?? Rules conformation.

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Mar 30 11:35:44 EST 2006

Moi:

> The Rev Docs (at least the old ones on my Mac) are wrong.

Actually, it depends on where one looks:

The Dictionary descriptions of preOpenStack and openStack say they are
sent to the stack; but if one consults the old Dictionary's index
showing all messages received by a card, both are listed there...along
with closeStack & closeStackRequest.

Personal note:  I _really_ miss the old Dictionary's indexes of
properties, messages, etc. by object type.  It was the section I
referred to most often.     :{(

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company