changing btn names at the stack level?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Mar 29 14:12:39 EST 2006

Ben, if you put this in the script of your stack, and then type
"renameButtons" in the message box, it should do what you want.

on renameButtons
   repeat with c = 1 to the number of cds in  me
      repeat with b = 1 to the number of btns in cd c of me
        if the label of btn b of cd c of me is "YES" then set the
name of btn b of cd c of me to "1"
        if the label of btn b of cd c of me is "NO" then set the name
of btn b of cd c of me to "0"
      end repeat
   end repeat
end renameButtons