changing btn names at the stack level?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Mar 29 14:08:41 EST 2006

you can write a little script yourself, similar to this one:

on mouseUp
   lock screen
   repeat for the number of buttons times
     add one to x
     if the short name of button x = "yes" then
       set the name of button x to "1"
     else if the short name of button x = "no" then
       set the name of button x to "0"
     end if
   end repeat
end mouseUp