Projection Question

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 14:49:14 EST 2006

Just position one window on the screen that is connected to the
projector - this will only be possible when using an extended
desktop, not when mirroring.

Ian

P.S. One of the big updates (for me) in Rev 2.7 is the ability to
recognise multiple screens 'the screenRects' will return coords of
both screens, with the main screen starting with 0,0. 'the working
screenRects' will return the usable areas less the menubar.