ANN: Hinduism Today Digital Edition -- Release Candidate 1.0

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Mar 28 14:27:06 EST 2006

A note to all: I made a blooper in the final candidate upload
(working to late!) and forgot to lock the "Help" field after making
some edits... so links there would not work... when you boot Hinduism
Today Digital Edition later you will be immediately prompted to
accept an update... (compliments of Altuit altSplash code model)
*now* the help field is clickable. (and the link to sent a support
query... which is where I requested everyone too send feedback.)